|Job Title||Program Administration|
|Job Type||Contract Full-Time|
References YES : 2 within last two years, work related
1. Supports the Epidemiologist in survey distribution and return tracking tools for the Health and Lifestyle Information system.
2. Ensures that tracking records are accurate, complete, and up-to-date and that issues requiring follow up are flagged and addressed in a timely fashion.
3. Monitors the HLIS positional mailbox and communicates issues to the Project Epidemiologist in a timely fashion.
4. Performs basic statistical analysis and progress reports using Microsoft Access, SPSS, Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Excel in order to provide survey response statistics to the Project Epidemiologist in a timely fashion.
5. Liaises with Human Resources Management System Staff, Base OPIs, Unit Adjutants, and the CAF Master Locator to update addresses and redirect surveys returned because of incorrect addresses.
6. Answers queries from the field regarding the Health and Lifestyle Information Survey and redirect questions to Project Epidemiologist as required.
7. Oversees data entry process using HP Teleform OCR software and troubleshoots problems as necessary.
1. The contractor must propose a resource that has experience in planning and coordinating projects and developing and maintaining databases to support tracking of project tasks..
2. The contractor must propose a resource that is capable of reading and speaking both Official Languages.
3. The contractor must propose a resource that has applied knowledge of General office practices as they apply to Public Health projects in a Medical Organisation.
4. The contractor must propose a resource that has experience in producing and maintaining documents and datasets using various software packages, such as SPSS, Microsoft Access, Adobe Acrobat and the MS Office Suite
5. Contractor must be organized and detail-oriented.
1. Experience working in a military health setting.
2. Experience in producing and processing questionnaires/survey tools using Teleform.
|Notes||Please note this position may have been filled prior to the closing date. Applicants may contact us to confirm if the position is still available. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.|
|Language Requirement||English, French|
|Security_Level||I - Enhanced Reliability|