|Job Title||Program Administrator|
|Job Type||Contract Full-Time|
· Program Administrator
· Location of work : Alta Vista Drive
· Duration:13, May for 48 weeks
· Rate: $16.00/ph + 4% vacation pay
· Incorp:$ 18.00
Director Force Health Protection
· Format, pretest and troubleshoot new Teleform survey templates.
· Coordinate research/survey projects that require data capture through scanning and validating survey forms using Teleform software and tracking all outgoing and incoming surveys and research/survey related materials.
· Execute database manipulation, document and database formatting, and performing database queries.
· Provide manual data-entry and validation services when required for members of FHP.
· Performs data backups of all databases
· Establish a filing system for surveys pre and post scanning and execute filing of protected documents. Coordinate processing and disposition of all project related documents
· Collaborate with external contractors to coordinate Teleform scanning and validation services for FHP. Independently, respond to questions from external contractors.
· Provide photocopying, scanning, and formatting of documents to support members of FHP.
· Support the Project manager in developing project specific communication policies and standard operating procedures
· Performs basic data manipulation using Access, SPSS, and Excel to track and validate data entry.
· A minimum of 12 months experience working independently using all aspects of Teleform software
· A minimum of 12 months experience using MS Access software.
· Knowledge and experience working with protected documents.
· Knowledge of military and medical/health related terms and conditions.
· Applied knowledge and experience in general administrative office practices as they apply to public health projects in a medical organization.
· Experience in producing documents using various software packages, such as SPSS, Access, and the MS Office Suite
· A minimum of 12 months experience in managing small projects.
|Notes||Please note this position may have been filled prior to the closing date. Applicants may contact us to confirm if the position is still available. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.|
|Security_Level||I - Enhanced Reliability|