|Job Type||Contract Full-Time|
Our government client is currently seeking an Auditor with the following requirements:
· Secret Security Clearance
1- Plan, conduct, and lead procurement practice reviews
2- Provide advice, explanations and interpretations of audit policies, standards and procedures to senior procurement specialists;
3- Share knowledge of internal auditing tools and resources with procurement practice review team members;
4- Update and revise procurement practice review templates and guidance, as required; and,
5- Provide progress reports to the Director, Procurement Practice Reviews.
Minimum Mandatory Qualifications:
· A degree in a field relevant to the position is required
· 6 years experience conducting non-financial internal audits or performance audits in accordance with the Institute of Internal Auditors standards or Office of the Auditor General of Canada standards is required.
· 6 years experience conducting non-financial internal audits or performance audits in the Canadian federal government is required.
· 4 years experience leading non-financial internal audits or performance audits in the Canadian federal government is required.
|Notes||Please note this position may have been filled prior to the closing date. Applicants may contact us to confirm if the position is still available. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.|
|Language Requirement||English, French|
|Security_Level||II - Secret|