|Job Title||Material Management|
|Job Type||Contract Full-Time|
Our government client is currently seeking Material Management services with the following requirements:
LANGUAGE – English essential
SECURITY – Enhanced Reliability
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience researching problems and making recommendations.
- Experience in a client service environment that responds to inquiries and provides problem resolution by utilizing a variety of tools.
- Experience working with a material distribution system
- Experience in material traffic movement within DND.
- Knowledge of material traffic movement and/or transportation policies, procedures and practices.
- Knowledge of procurement and/or contracting policies, procedures and practices.
- Ability to work effectively on your own and support a team environment.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Ability to develop and implement policies, procedures and programs.
- Ability to organize work and set priorities.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing.
|Notes||Please note this position may have been filled prior to the closing date. Applicants may contact us to confirm if the position is still available. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.|
|Security_Level||I - Enhanced Reliability|