|Job Title||Project Administrator|
|Job Type||Contract Full-Time|
· Perform administrative tasks, policy analysis, and program development activities in the area of correctional Programming for the Aboriginal offender population.
· Examine and provide analysis by researching Aboriginal history, criminal law, correctional policies and procedures that influence the efficacy of correctional programs and interventions.
· Provide feedback on current legislation and analysis of policy that effect Aboriginal offenders.
· Assist national manager in matters relating to strategic planning, implementation, and corporate reporting of Aboriginal correctional programs.
· Must have experience with historical and contemporary Aboriginal issues.
· Must have experience with traditional Aboriginal cultural and spiritual protocols.
· Must have experience working with Aboriginal Elders and traditional healers.
· Must have experience with traditional Aboriginal healing practices.
· Must have experience with correctional program policies/standards/guidelines.
· Must have experience with Correctional Service Canada acts/laws/legislation.
· Must have experience with the security/operational requirements of a prison.
· Must have experience conducting operational analyses involving Aboriginal offenders.
· Experience with research and contemporary literature concerning Aboriginal Peoples.
· Experience with laws and legislations relating to Aboriginal Peoples and the criminal justice system.
· Experience with event coordination within government.
· Secondary Education – High School diploma or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience is required.
· Some command of an Aboriginal language.
|Notes||Please note this position may have been filled prior to the closing date. Applicants may contact us to confirm if the position is still available. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.|
|Security_Level||I - Enhanced Reliability|