|Job Title||Electrician - Senior|
|Job Type||Contract Full-Time|
Our government client is currently seeking an Electrician with the following requirements:
-Secret Security Clearance
· Reading of plans and specifications of electrical projects.
· Interpreting of electrical code specifications.
· Develop detailed cost estimates for electrical projects.
· Prepare material list and purchase material for electrical projects.
· Develop a scope of work and tender work to private sector contractors in accordance of Government of Canada procedures.
· Secondary school diploma is required
· Certificate of Qualification as a journeyperson electrician is required
· Minimum of three
· Must have valid drivers license, valid Fall protection, WHMIS and Confined Space training.
· Must have electrical Journeyman License
· Must have 5 years experience in estimating and tendering electrical work
· Must be able to work Shift work 2000 to 0400
· Must have 5 years experience preparing a scope of work for tendering purposes of electrical work
|Notes||Please note this position may have been filled prior to the closing date. Applicants may contact us to confirm if the position is still available. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.|
|Security_Level||I - Enhanced Reliability|