|Job Title||General Labour - ASAP|
|Job Type||Contract Full-Time|
Our private sector client is looking for a team of General Labourers to assist with construction work, scaffolding, demolition, heavy labour, shoveling, chipping, and assisting trade workers for a month-long contract.
· Performance of routine, repetitive tasks.
· Performing basic demolition, site clean-up, site set-up, and other basic construction work
· Handling material
· Landscaping, grounds keeping
· Assisting trade workers
Any necessary tools will be provided by the client.
· CSA certified safety boots
· Long pants
· Hard hat
· Limited knowledge or experience relating to the work to be performed is required as the work will be closely supervised and directed.
· A valid security clearance is an asset
Meeting Point: Parliament Hill
· Transportation to/from meeting point is the candidate’s responsibility.
· Client will provide transportation throughout the day from site to site as needed.
· Meeting point is accessible by public transportation
Hours: Full time; hours may vary depending on the workload, client’s schedule and inclement weather
Overtime: Overtime may be required
Rate: $12/hr + 4% vacation
Contract Length: approx. 4 weeks
If you are not interested, but know someone that is, please let us know.
|Notes||Please note this position may have been filled prior to the closing date. Applicants may contact us to confirm if the position is still available. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.|