Our government client is currently seeking multiple Computer Application Support personnel with the following requirements:
-Unilingual and Bilingual
-Enhanced Security Clearance
- Provide user advisory and information services through the NCR ServiceDesk, including responding to inquiries on NCR IT subjects of a general nature
- Provide the initial point of contact for technical help in the case of individual users experiencing problems with the use of network hardware, software and applications
- Conduct first-level and second-level problem determination and analysis on all client calls.
- Respond to incoming calls received by the NCR ServiceDesk, which includes troubleshooting and responding to user problems over the telephone.
- Use Magic ServiceDesk software to receive, log and track all trouble calls and record all actions taken, up to problem resolution.
- Update client information/address in the MAGIC Service database as required.
- Isolate problems and give follow-up instruction as required to reduce the overall number of trouble calls.
- Conduct follow-up activities with clients to ensure all problems are resolved to the client's satisfaction, according to Service Level Agreements.
- Follow all policies and procedures as directed by the Manager.
Minimum six (6) months within the last 2 years Providing ServiceDesk phone support to clients in a Windows desktop environment
Minimum twelve (12) months within the last 2 years demonstrated experience supporting MS Office 2003 or more recent.
Minimum twelve (12) months within the last 2 years demonstrated experience supporting MS Outlook 2003 or more recent
Minimum twelve (12) months within the last 2 years demonstrated experience in user account management in an Active Directory environment.
Minimum twelve (12) months within the last 2 years providing user and network support in a Windows XP or more recent desktop environment.