|Job Title||Support Clerk|
|Job Type||Contract Full-Time|
Our government client is currently seeking Support Clerk with the following requirements:
LANGUAGE – Unilingual English
SECURITY – Secret clearance
Minimum Mandatory Qualifications:
· Minimum of two years' experience as a support clerk/assistant in an IT/IM environment within the last 7 years;
· Minimum of two year experience with Microsoft Outlook with advanced email organization, sorting, folder creation
· Minimum of two year experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint;
· Minimum of two years' experience in communicating effectively over the phone and dealing with senior personal in a polite and helpful manner;
· Minimum of two years' experience in clerical and office management functions; and
· Minimum of one year experience in data entry into web or software based programs that control IT systems such as the videoconferencing bridging system or similar IT application experience.
b) Skills and Experience Required:
· Requires experience and proficiency using principal functions of MS Office Suite 2003 or higher
· Requires experience in organizing and maintaining moderately complex filing and record systems;
· Requires experience in dealing effectively with a wide variety of senior personnel, customers and/or outside individuals/organizations;
· Good math skills;
· Good interpersonal skills such as courtesy, sensitivity and politeness;
· Experience in written communications such as detailed technical reports;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; and
· Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
1. Organize, print and sort Outlook emails referencing new, in-progress and complete data, teleconferencing and videoconference bridging requests;
2. Coordinate, initiate, prepare, process and/or monitor various administrative forms, records, reports, schedules ensuring timely and accurate completion of documents by personnel both internal and external to DND;
3. Use phone and/or email services to verify videoconference end-point information and confirm local site contact
4. Provides information by answering questions and requests;
5. Enter data into and make reservations on the videoconference bridge reservation system;
6. Assist in VTC end-point registration, maintenance and upkeep of DND's reservation system databases.
7. Co-ordinate work flow and carryout daily activities and operational administrative functions assigned to the Bridging Centre included but not limited to: answering phones, prepare correspondence, maintaining calendars, etc.
8. Sort, organize, file and maintain various departmental file and records, frequently involving cross-referenced systems;
9. Use Microsoft Office programs and videoconference reservation statistics to produce usage reports for senior management; and
10. Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying and collating.
|Notes||Please note this position may have been filled prior to the closing date. Applicants may contact us to confirm if the position is still available. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.|
|Security_Level||II - Secret|